*teardrops*
no no.it's not because i am sad.but it's actually coz i am happy!SO HAPPY!!
im glad that everything turns out to be great.ALHAMDULILLAH
my sister ainina,(which i mentioned as 'her' in previous post),is now recovering.and die bole fly!doc kate die da sihat.(dan aisyah kate die makin gemok.hooooyeaaahhh!)tahniah ainina!jgn lupe sujud syukur..doa banyak2.dn jgn kerek2 eh.
well u better dont damn forget to buy me shoes,handbags etc etc
hihi.
anyways..
my another sister,the fattest among all now (she's pregnant ok?),also doing well.ala die tu memang la.asek makan tido je.haha.thank you ALLAH
and my brother,just like the way he is,doing well jugak.SYUKUR
about my mom and dad,
i love them so much! :)
I was so far from You
Yet to me You were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
Further and further away from you
oh Allah, You brought me home
I thank You with every breath I take.
ALHAMDULILLAH
Allah, I wanna thank You
I wanna thank You for all the things that You’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did You give me hope
ALHAMDULILLAH
*teardrops*
everything is great now.
i love my family.they mean everything to me.please ALLAH,protect them in whatever they do.dan jauhkanlah mereka dari api neraka.
seriously,i miss them. :"(
nak balik..... :'((
No comments:
Post a Comment