To be honest, i dont understand why people say sorry when they dont actually mean it. I mean, seriously people in this universe. Wake up. You have to mean it when you ask for apology from someone. U cant just bluntly say sorry and then make this weird insincere face, can you? Perhaps you don't understand that if you cannot ask for apology-probably because of your thick unabolished ego that refrain you from saying sorry and actually mean it-then you should just go far far away in the land full with yourself and yourself only, you hear me? Because, well my dear friends, haven't u heard those talkings saying "forgive someone and ask for forgiveness from someone before you sleep because you'll never know maybe you won't have the chance to wake up again the next day"? I am pretty much very serious now, more than ever. Because I got myself all fed up with few populations, which is not good for my health and I if I mention what type of populations they are in. Easy to say, I got fed up sometimes and I really got my head tangled with all this mess.
Seriously though, if you say sorry, mean it. And if people ask for forgiveness, forgive them. Who are you again to not forgive people? *cough* and, please for once, be mature. You aren't in the age group where you have to start weaning in order for you to get enough nutrition. You are a grown up. You can differentiate between a poop and a chocolate sauce, right? Heh.
Sorry. And I really mean it.
No comments:
Post a Comment