Oh, btw, I have paediatric end posting tomorrow. Wish me luck!
welcome~~~~
happy reading :)
Monday, April 21, 2014
Moment of impact
Apparently I didn't have enough might to restrain myself from buying something. In my aforementioned post, I told you I was in bankruptcy zone. Remember? Well, I still am. But, I guess the urge to shop was more than the urge to save. Makes sense? The not so good story is, I impulsively took one Mitch Albom's novel from the fiction rack- since The Time Keeper was a pretty good read, and he was one of the international bestsellers via Tuesdays with Morris, so I guess the others he wrote must be good too, and I just scanned the synopsis at the back of the novel, without flipping through any pages of it and bought it, impulsively, again. Of course, I regretted my buying. It's a ghost story!!! You know how I act on a ghost story, don't you? I'd be overly worried and overly scared that I couldn't sleep! Yes. That's how much ghost story affects me. I resented myself for buying that book. That was my last stash of money, you coconut! To rub some dirt at my nose, I haven't even finished the first two pages of that book. I guess this is that time of the year where I have to challenge myself and start living more adventurously, eh? Start by reading ghost story novel, say? Fine. Since I have put myself in this situation, challenge accepted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment