welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Saturday, December 13, 2014

You know that feeling that make your whole day miserable is restraining you from whatever you should do and it sucks. One, I don't know myself anymore. I don't think I understand myself any longer. I think that's the biggest crime I'm doing right now, growing another person in the same body, or whatever you want to call it. I don't think my decision is right. I am all confused and miserable! Just tell me how. How am I supposed to forgive someone who just smoked when I hate smoking! I hate the active and having to be the passive.  I hate cigarettes and whatever companies making them. I hate smokers and the smell of smoke. I hate to see people smoke and I definitely hate if the people I actually care about smoke! Omg I feel like banging my head on the wall, hard. You say you are so mad that you have to smoke because I was throwing tantrum. That's your excuse? That?! Excuse me while I say this, even if nobody cares about you that doesn't me you have to charcoal-ed your lungs and blackens you gums and making your pe*** infertile!! Argh I'm hating myself right now for being so whiny and couldn't set my mind straight.!!!!! 

No comments: