welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Again with the list.

Here are few things in my bucket list that I still can't rub them off. Don't ask why, because I wish I can give you the perfect excuse to why I ain't going to be anywhere near to being satisfied. So, here's my list of things I want for this year (or probably this month. Oh. I am such a compulsively demanding woman)

1. Oven with baking trays, so I can make me good macaroons. Oh btw, you should know that macaroons and macarons are two different things, just to give you a heads up. Plus, with baking trays, I can also bake chocolate chips cookies! 
2. Piping bags and piping tips. I want to make the perfect ruffle and the perfect ombré cake, with natural colors of course!
3. A cake stand. Ok. Maybe I don't need this so much.
4. Baking books! 
5. Sneakers! And I want them to be the authentic Converse! 
6. Crocs shoes? My small feet will look 'cute' in them, I'm sure.

Enough, woman. Enough.


2 comments:

Nikiysa Ayu said...

perghh surely you will become pro in baking. please teach me sifuuu hihi.

The freakishly small lady said...

Hahaha, x pro pon laa.. Tp sedap la jugak kadang2! Hehe. Bole je kalau nak aku aja! Hehe