welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Again with the money crisis

Phew. It's been awhile since the last post. If you must know, OK, I insist you know, the reason for my absentees is because I stocked myself with exam papers and  tiny bit of stressful emotions. Oh wait, cancel that. Massive explosions like volcano massive of stressful emotions, bursting in and out of my head. And I really am telling you the truth when I say, I am not really sure myself whether I can score as much as the passing benchmarks they obligate us with or not. I just hope I'll pass and that I can step into the next semester happily. 

Oh, and today, I finally made a cake! The only sad part is, I couldn't afford to buy the ingredients more than required, because I didn't have that much of stash with me. But, I am going to wait till someone requests for me to make a cake and supply me the modals so I can make my apple cake with dates, and cream cheese frosting. Gaaahh. I am desperate! 

No comments: