Well OK. Nerd-ness aside, I tried to bake meringues last two days and they didn't turn out well! See? It's not like I can get it right all the time. In this case, my oven didn't cooperate with me well enough that it transmitted higher temperature than what was shown on the screen, or so I thought. They burnt regardless how much time I had reduced or how much temperature had I deducted when I first smelled the burnt odour. To make you amused by my epic failure, I literally cried after I saw all those blackened sweet shaped meringues. Yes. I was that fragile I put my friend in awe.
I guess a long time of no writing makes me rusty. I can't come out with great ideas on what to write so I just made do with all the same old same old story about me baking and baking anddddddd baking. See? I should probably go find another word used for 'baking ' by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment