welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Nerd talk.

I still think Netter's book is the best! You know how I always dream to be just like him? Draw some stuff to make people learning curve smooth, and the most important thing is that his drawings make people understand the structures of human's body.  So when you go on reading textbook, say, the uterus, if you can't imagine how the uterus is attached, or how the uterus is supported, or where the heck is the uterus located specifically, you can just flip through Netter and visualise the drawn uterus and relate it with your uterus, if you have one that is. See? I still think a textbook with less diagrams suck. 

Anyway, I read this at the OT department last week and it stuck to my heart forever. 

'everything happens for a reason. Learn it, love it, live it'

You know how thoughtful the nurses are? They write all the word of wisdom every single day just to make doctors feel alive again. I guess doctors should just stop barking at nurses everytime they feel like nurses screwing their jobs coz hey, nobody's perfect remember? 

No comments: