I have been pretty busy lately, if I say so myself, and the best yet is that I got myself a straight line of erythematous papules (whatttt?! Ipad autocorrected my 'papules' with 'apples'. Now that's funny!) over my right shoulder and it got me aghast, what with my over-worriedly diagnosis of herpes zoster or probably tinea. Dang. Call me crazy, but who doesn't do that? Over diagnosing oneself? That's easy! It's like you think you have tumour in your brain but all you have is just a simple headache, or better yet, you feel like you have all the organomegaly (again, Ipad broke me to a full blown laughter by autocorrecting me with organometallic over my organomegaly. You are so funny, autocorrect!) you can name when the only final diagnosis is that you have a bloated stomach because you eat too much. Ouch.
-so since the electric supply has jolted back to our apartment from a few minutes of blackout, I am now permitted to publish my post, which I have written few minutes ago, but due to the obvious aforemention reason, I couldn't published it yet till now-
No comments:
Post a Comment