I feel like whenever I'm swarming in my own fantasy land, I'll absolutely come up with few things to be fitted into my bucket list. I mean, come on. Everyone has their own bucket list, right? Please say yes, so that I can proclaim myself that I am not a demanding woman! Well, ok, let's see.........
I want my dream house to have :
1. Ice cream machine! -so that I can invite people over every weekend, if I'm available, and eat my ice cream! I'll be of no off-supply of dessert. That's the coolest thing evaaaaa, am I right or am I right?
2. Huge oven- that huge as to pay my revenge! What?
3. Squeaky clean counter- ok I know, it's like taking my own medicine, no?
4. Waffle maker- been wishing for this since forever! Who doesn't like waking up to a good smell of fresh waffle, with chocolate sauce and peanut butter? Ah. It's like floating on the clouds, except you get to eat the clouds, you know what I mean?
5. Juicer- that's here for my digestive system. Juice with no tiny bits of the seed or whatnot? Yeah. It'd be delightful, is it not?
That's it, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment