welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Friday, July 18, 2014

of MH17.

So, last night while I was scrolling through my Facebook news feeds, I saw one guy posted something about another Malaysian airplane crashed somewhere near Ukraine. I was doubting myself whether to believe or not, coz ya' know, Facebook stuff can be overly dramatic, some creation of stories from some irresponsible people, and some irrational publicity ones long for. So right at that time, I promised myself to just wait in front of my rented desktop and keep on refreshing my news feed, so that I'll have a clear-cut news about the Malaysian aircraft. A few minutes after that, the traffic begun when they all posted the same thing, and this time, it was real. the plane really got shot down by some ground missile, presumably from the Russian military, and the reason is still left unknown. Some say the missile was supposed to be aimed for one president of a part of the country, some say it was to distract the populations from giving 110% concentration and empathy towards Gaza, which sucks, coz what Israel do to them, is evil. more than evil. Evil is an understatement. They kill people, not only that, they kill innocent children, who aren't supposed to know anything about missiles, let alone being shot right at the heads. Israel don't give a damn about anything, they don't even have hearts. when Gaza attack them back, they make it seems like Gaza started the whole thing first. I don't understand why they are so cruel. Even models who are competing for Miss World would want 'world peace', why don't they? They should just rot. Gaza, we are with you. Our prayers are with you, brothers and sisters. May Allah protect you. May you live in Jannah happily for being shahid.

I was sad, shocked, deprived, depressed, upon seeing the news about the Malaysian airplanes. I was struck by the thought of having no chance of saying good bye. They say, good byes are hard, good byes suck. But what if, they are no good byes? They just vaporize into thin air. They just vanish along the waves into the sea. Does that more terrible than saying good byes? Of course. There's no doubt about it. Imagine yourself sleeping in the plane, your heart thumping for the excitement of going back home, but instead of reaching to your destination, you'll never able to step on this world ever again, you will no longer breath the polluted air in this world, you will no longer need to eat whatsoever. I bet, the loved ones who suffer must be very, very downright gloomy and sad. If we, by reading the news, seeing the posted photos of the pieces of the plane, feel sad, imagine being the one who is waiting for his loved one to arrive, imagine being the one who has prepared food for the person on the plane to come and eat because it's his favorite food.

My condolence to people who their loved ones have lost their lives in the shot down. Let the world be a better place.

May Allah protect us all.

No comments: