welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

choosing is difficult

I'm in dilemma. care to help?

to buy either : 1. ipad or 2. digital SLR , if and only if i pass my exam.

to wear or not : braces. - i am scared of dentist, let alone any dental treatment. yes. I am a scaredy cat like that.

to pick only one, only ONE! you hear that Aisyah? : 
or 

oh honey, I know, I know. I might get others loss their sights, what with all the sparkles and glitters. but I don't give too much care now do I? I am the kinda girl who wears sparkling things and who likes to be all princess-y. the watches look YUM!

to eat more of : 1. vegetables or 2. fruits. I am in the mood of reducing my weight. I want to be like those skinny girls who probably vomit what they eat (to put up a more nerdy version, I would say, anorexic girls. but hey, a lengthy post is what i intend to make) just to gain those long skinny legs resembling electrical wires. sarcastic much? and exactly, I am also the type of girl who will never satisfy and refrain from talking when it comes to weight. I will complain, nag, blab, just name it! i intend to lose weight in a nick of time with less need of exercises because exercise needs dedication, in which i seem to lack. so, i planned to be a full time vegetarian but my plan sucked. so i switched to pseudo-vegetarian, then again, I failed. to never give up, I found another alternative; I was hoping to eat more of either fruits or veges. they say that fruits are not real dietary type of food because they contain quite high amount of sugar, is it so? but to eat veges as simple as eating crispy nachos in the room alone is not as easy as clipping your nails, as I am raised in a family who takes a lot of protein and cannot withstand more than 2days of no-meat day. also to add more points to my self-argument, fruits are more delicious and more easy for the go right? it's not like you can carry spinach with one hand and carrot on the other, if you don't want to look like Popeye the sailor man, that is. but people won't be really busy commenting you if you hold apple on one hand and strawberry on the other, am i right or am i right? ah, screw you sugars! i feel like rebelling my diet plan and buy plenty of bags full with sugary goodness, and lots and lots of Jelly Beans!


 the most difficult(for me at least) question to answer : how can people manage to finish reading their novels within a week?!!!!



 

2 comments:

Mrs. Faris said...

I kinda have the fossil watch. I dont really like it. Perhaps you can have mine instead of buying a new one. Save up. You'll need to use money laters. Better buy something that you can let our parents use.. Car and a house. You'll need to buy car in 2 years time. You'll need money at that time. Your money, not ibu's. it's the right time now to spend and use money wisely - and that, not asking from ibu anymore. Let her pencen awal and let her enjoys live more.

The freakishly small lady said...

OK. I'll hold on to the 'PERHAPS YOU CAN HAVE MINE'!!! hahaha