Alhamdulillah, now that i have gotten my money, I am going to be a good person with exquisite money management capability. so, here's my plan for these three upcoming months.
1. I am gonna limit my expenditure
2. no more crazy shopping sprees! 50% discounts-NO. 70% discounts-YES. what? how can one declines 70%? it's rare and unbelievable! what store is going to give us that? call it delusion, but I have my right to have my own plans. who are you again to bomb me critics?
3. less expenses on clothes and shoes! in case I haven't noticed, I have gotten myself plenty of those that some of them are dusty and unused!
4. no more 'eye lubricating' by checking up things on online stores! you see, online shopping can ruin you, like, really ruin you! to give you examples are going to give me trouble, but i bite with this one example; you have to just commit and hope that your chosen size is correct, and when you receive the thing you ordered, it might not fit you well, so you go on buying other things because you are too mad that the one you bought doesn't fit you. see? BUT, books are exception! or maybe some other useful and educating things.
5. I am going to limit my outflow of money on food, cause I can really save a lot by buying cheaper nice food with enough quantity to keep me boosted. plus, if I pity myself and get a knock on my head to realize that I have gained quite an amount of weight, then i could really make this plan to work out since I can save a little and I can also cut down my fat intake. that's what we call 'buy one shirt get one free'.
that's about it I guess. lets hope my plans work!
other than that, Alhamdulillah I am also grateful that my Forensic theory was done and I just hope that this time I'll pass. I will be having practical next week so I guess I should keep on track with my time management as well since I am pathetically bad in any kind of management. heh.
1. I am gonna limit my expenditure
2. no more crazy shopping sprees! 50% discounts-NO. 70% discounts-YES. what? how can one declines 70%? it's rare and unbelievable! what store is going to give us that? call it delusion, but I have my right to have my own plans. who are you again to bomb me critics?
3. less expenses on clothes and shoes! in case I haven't noticed, I have gotten myself plenty of those that some of them are dusty and unused!
4. no more 'eye lubricating' by checking up things on online stores! you see, online shopping can ruin you, like, really ruin you! to give you examples are going to give me trouble, but i bite with this one example; you have to just commit and hope that your chosen size is correct, and when you receive the thing you ordered, it might not fit you well, so you go on buying other things because you are too mad that the one you bought doesn't fit you. see? BUT, books are exception! or maybe some other useful and educating things.
5. I am going to limit my outflow of money on food, cause I can really save a lot by buying cheaper nice food with enough quantity to keep me boosted. plus, if I pity myself and get a knock on my head to realize that I have gained quite an amount of weight, then i could really make this plan to work out since I can save a little and I can also cut down my fat intake. that's what we call 'buy one shirt get one free'.
that's about it I guess. lets hope my plans work!
other than that, Alhamdulillah I am also grateful that my Forensic theory was done and I just hope that this time I'll pass. I will be having practical next week so I guess I should keep on track with my time management as well since I am pathetically bad in any kind of management. heh.
![]() |
| my new awesome gedik raincoat. |

No comments:
Post a Comment