welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

post Despicable Me 2 syndrome

everyone is in love with Despicable Me 2, eh?
I know I am. I seriously am deeply in love with those cute stumpy minions who have this voice which makes me laugh my intestines out. they are too adorable I tell you. they have this laugh too, which makes you laugh automatically in respond to it. I cannot wait to download their movie clips and they singing songs into my mobile phone and show them to my nephews. they must be amazed and they will absolutely fall in love with them drastically too, like i did the first time i watched the first story of Despicable Me. I bet Danial will copy every action those minions do and he will definitely sing the songs too, which makes me super duper excited and wanting to go home even more fast fast.

it's no good to tell you things without proving them huh?
OK, let me stir the pot for you and give you this and this annddd oh my minions this !!!! these will absolutely make your day! underwearrrrrr~ underwearrrr~ 

I think i have fallen in love deeply that I wanted to make their banana song as my ringtone! yeah, tell me about it. call it 'minions shock' or whatever, but I am feeling like Agnes like that. and hey, Agnes is cute too, so if i feel like I am no less than Agnes, that means... ? 

my unicorn!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! - Agnes.

it's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeee!! - Agnes. 
 

No comments: