I am all pumped up today! why, because I am hoping that JPA will hand in our money today, as soon as possible, thank you! I have been so bankrupt that I literally checked my jeans pockets and all my bags pocket for money if there's any. yes. see how pathetic I am? it's not like i wasted all the cash by shopping sprees. I used it to pay deposit for our new apartment, mind you. and, because I am so not the type of person who can handle money that well, thence the bankcruptcy. the same problem, every time. sigh.
we probably are going to move out by the end of next week, that means I have a lot to do, say like packing things, clean my room, donate few of my clothes or shoes since my new cupboard won't be that big and my shoes and clothes are pretty much loaded, and few others more. the problem is, my room is a complete pandemonium! that makes me very much concern and worry for I might not be able to clean my room before the time to move out.
we probably are going to move out by the end of next week, that means I have a lot to do, say like packing things, clean my room, donate few of my clothes or shoes since my new cupboard won't be that big and my shoes and clothes are pretty much loaded, and few others more. the problem is, my room is a complete pandemonium! that makes me very much concern and worry for I might not be able to clean my room before the time to move out.
No comments:
Post a Comment