So, I have three more days left before I leave for Malaysia, which I am super excited. Don't question me why am I staying here when I should be home weeks ago, because to be honest, I questioned my decision quite a lot that I felt very much in agony. But, I stop questioning myself after I thought;' hey you know what, you've made your own choice, YOUR own, no one is gonna deal with it but yourself, so move on lady!' And here I am, moving on, counting days to home. Oh, had I not told you that I am very proud of myself for making me a double chocolate pudding? It's not a regular chocolate pudding, it's a DOUBLE chocolate pudding! How awesome is that, huh? For a chocolate-craze-lunatic like me, I would say that that pretty much satisfied my obsession for chocolate at that point of time. I say at that point of time because while I am writing this, reminiscing about my chocolate pudding; how it tasted, how it was soft yet not too ooey gooey, how it was not too sweet and yet it was marvelously delicious, my stomach is grumbling, longing for chocolate. Oh, had it not because of my chocolate pudding that I managed to not spend my money on Ferraro roche. I am trying to save here, if you cannot sense the gist of my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment