On the serious note, I feel like making chocolate pudding. Gah, I am all over the top mad for chocolates right now. Pity me.
welcome~~~~
happy reading :)
Saturday, December 7, 2013
What am I saying?
All I need to do right at this moment is that, I need to shovel off any negativity and unwanted stuff from my thoughts. All this negativity is driving me nuts, jeapordizing my life. I guess the best way to get your ass out of your misery is by dumping unwanted things afar, ditching every single negative vibe, and set your priorities right. Alas, my previous days of doom didn't end well because I was too busy being jealous for stupid things. The thing with jealousy is that, you always find yourself so helplessly inferior, which in turn causes you to just isolate yourself from others because you hate that alien feelings you feel deep inside your gut. So When you isolate yourself, you will have no confidence at all to do whatever you want to do, or whatever you do best, just because you are burdened by the inferiority, and that inferiority is the consequence of your stupid jealousy. You see where I'm going here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment