welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I thought of making homemade churros.

My passion for cooking, and baking, if I might add, is huge, let me tell you that. Yes, I am a medical student studying in India, currently in the end of my third year. Having said that, of course I am busy, if I say so myself. Life is hectic here. Still, I like to do what I love to do, like cooking for an example. Some of my friends did ask me, where I got all the time to bake, or why am I so rajin because if they are to be taken into considerations, they are very busy and they couldn't find the time to cook or bake. Seriously? First of all, you just have to steal time to make you a good dish, don't you? If you can survive with eating outside food coz you can and you have stash of money to do so, then please, I have no right to say no. But, I reckon that I would have to sooner or later cook for others too, my parents, siblings, my kids and husband too. I won't let them starve, no? Plus, cooking won't take that much of a time, trust me. If you are pro or talented enough to work fast, or to do two things together, then it won't take you more than an hour for a simple meal. Last time I checked, I could cook both fried vegetables and sambal telur within half an hour. Oh, and rice too. See? Secondly, matter-of-fact-ly speaking, I am busy myself. Posting is tiring because you have to stand for two hours straight. Theory classes  are too. Superficially, we are all busy doing what we've got to do. It's a matter of how you manage your time and how you orient your living. It's as simple as that. Third, when I bake, I often follow the easiest recipe I could find and that I think I could do, within my capability and within the time allocated for me to produce a cake. I don't like those finicky recipes and those that give too much hassle. Moreover, my kitchen area is small, giving me little space to work. So easy recipe is a go for me.

Right now, I feel like making a homemade churros. But I am fasting today so I think I have to bury that thought deep inside my head and let it arises back when it is near to the time to break fast. My stomach grumbles like crazy for the thought of it. Plus, I won't just break fast with only churros, right? I have to think of something appetizing to wolf down when I break fast! Oh honey, I am lack of produce to even make one good dish. I need to go to the supermarket but I am tired. Meh.

No comments: