"Saya x bodoh, saya x bodoh, saya x bodoh"
Phew, this has really gone viral, eh? Sorry for I just watched that few minutes ago! Yeah, I was that busy. If I am allowed to put my opinions at stake, I'd say that that ridiculous woman should not talk like that. She was the one who parked wrongly in the first place. He was just doing his job, wasn't he? If let say the roles are reversed, how would you feel when you face someone who did something wrong and since you have been allocated to look after the parking site, you must have talked to that person to park somewhere else, wouldn't you? And of course, you would absolutely have no idea that a person could be so cruel like that, right? Boy, that woman was harsh! I wonder whether she has a brain or not. I might as well crush my brain answering the conundrum of where did she get the power to call a man, doing his job, 'lelaki dayus'?? Omg she really deserves the fiery hatred from the people who watch their videos. I pity that guy a lot! He was just doing his job for God's sake!
Speaking of which, a wise person told me this : so you see, if a security guard asks you to unzip your handbag and show what's inside it, just do what he asks you to do. After all, he's just doing his job! And that gave me an abrupt pang in the heart. You know, here in India, to enter even a small shop, we sometimes need to show our handbags to the security guards. We often have to be scanned before we make entry too. Boy,was I annoyed! Truth to be told, I seldom gave this angry look to them and just barged into the shops without showing my handbags. Yeah, I was that cruel. And this case has made me realized that I shouldn't repeat my mistake and never ever be the egoistic woman. I am wise, so I should act wise!
Good night folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment