I know, it's so much easy breezy cheesy to say and comment when you're actually the one who experience what people had organized or planned for you, not when you're actually the one who constructed the plans and worked your asses off to make the day come to a successful end. What I don't understand is that, is it really hard to cooperate well and just have real fun playing sports and joining in the games and not be over greedy to win prizes? Or is it the pride of being number one is what most people longed for? Or is it the ego to losing is what people are ashamed of? I don't know, please, enlighten me if you know, because let me tell you this, I am kinda blurry when I see people fight over a medal, or something similar. I guess that's the challenge you have to face when you are the ones at the top, eh? If and only of you want my opinions, here, I'm so much free to share. I supposed playing sports gives you joy and excitement because your body sweats a lot, and they give you refreshment, revitalization and renergization. Yes, of course, people once they enter a competition, must have the feeling deep in their chest, to winning that competition. But a wise person should understand, that in order to win, you have to play safe and play with full honesty and give full cooperation to the ones who hold the games. After all, how can we taste the ecstasy of being successful if we haven't licked the sadness of failing, right?
Now I should go and save my life for writing this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment