welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Monday, September 9, 2013

In mood for baking. Talk amateur home cook.

You know what i loooooveeeed doing last weekend?? I googled a bunch of recipes and I let myself being ambushed and stressed out for not having enough bags of money to pay for any of those baking things like silicone mat, springform pan, silicone spatula, cupcakes moulds, measuring spoons and cups etcetera etcetera. Seriously, I kid you not. If I count well, I might have to be a vegetarian and eat only carrots and tomatoes to survive another two months or so. Meh. 
It'd be so wrong to just google things and being dreamy to buy one but do nothing to serve the purpose. Wanting to buy baking mat but purposely give no time to bake is jut so wrong. And to not make myself guilty upon requesting too much, I did bake. Boo yah. And I did a lot of cooking too. I should lose some kilos but well, I couldn't because my cooking and I, we had mutual feeling. We adore each other so much that we had our moments together. See? We're connected! For your information, I am having the urge to bake another pavlova, but this time I want it to be the tiny version of it, the mini one, mini pavlova. And it shall be the original flavour, no more chocolate flavour, yes, I should refrain if I still need my teeth, that is. The best thing about baking YOURSELF is that, you can limit the sugar quantities and the other things. I often reduce a large proportion of sugars in my baking. Less sugar, less guilty, is my motto. Coincidentally, during my drooling moment of searching recipes online, I did find few recipes that caught me in a state of shock and leave me confused! I don't know which one to bake just yet. Peanut butter oreo tart, mini pavlova, chocolate cake with chocolate ganache, green tea panna cotta with chocolate ganache, toffee dates cake or maybe chocolate larva cake? See? They are all so yum and pretty easy to make. Argh. The dilemma, it makes me feel obnoxious! The other problem is that, I don't have enough tummy to cater my cooking. I wouldn't let myself finish everything. My friends are on their diet plans. That leaves me with the second thinking whether or not to bake because I wouldn't waste any of my cakes too, would I? 

No comments: