"O Prophet! Rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding." Surah Al-Anfal 8:65
Do you get it? By being patient, you can win extravaganza rather than just win, the vain win. do you see? By being patient you can pretty well conquer every hurdle, every challenge, winding your way to reach the top? Do you understand that by being patient, you can bang all those obstacles with ease?
Seriously though, I am not judging. I don't say you are impatient, or I am patient, or we both are impatient. Who am I to judge? Plus, I don't hold the upper hands. What am I saying here is that, be patient. Don't you admire people who would smile and just gulp down their rage into their guts and let smiles wash off the flush of blood due to the surge of anger? I absolutely do.
Then again, like I said, i don't come here to tell you about who I hate or who I like or who did wrong or who did right. I don't have the might to do that. I am here just because I would like to stress upon being patient, because patience is a wonderful gift to have and once you have it, I am pretty sure you will survive anything, anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment