welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Exams are next week. Meh.

I don't know, everytime when exam is suffocatingly approaching, I will have this flowing of ideas on what to write on this blog and I will have the surge of rajin-ness to tap my keypad. I guess it's the adrenaline rush, eh? Probably I am too scared to be too busy, soaking my brain in this full-time-study-because-it's-the-last-minute-study, eh? Of course I am scared, call me a scaredy cat, I wouldn't mind. I am scared that what I read won't be asked on the examination, or maybe I wouldn't be able to steal time to read what I am saving for the last minutes before entering the exam hall since the bell will be ringed calling people in too loudly it ruptures my tympanic membranes. It happens ALL THE TIME! 
I just hope this time, I am going to give my best, put all my efforts at stake and hope that I'll pass with flying colours, InsyaAllah. 
Ah, the weather is so nice you know. I am getting to realize that everytime we are in exam's week, the weather will turn out to be so nice, so cheesy, so cold, so comfy, like we are caked with this humid-cold-chilly weather that we slip out from waking up early and that we doze off every five minutes or so. Seriously though, I won't mind if the weather is nice, if my bed get extra comfy, if the environment is cozy, I just hope that I could study well and be a great doctor in the future. I want to serve people well, because they are the ones who pay for my scholarship, in the first place. So, the least I can do is to be a great doctor. serve them well, and give them the best I could. That's what I am here for, there's no doubt in it.

Asweh, this air is too humid I feel like running off to my bed and get myself underneath that blanket and close my eyes silently and royally fall asleep. Heh.

No comments: