Ever since I have this ipad mini, this website of mine where I pour my hearts and thoughts out, is no longer dusty and outdated, because it I keep updating it. I am not sure whether this is a bad thing or a good thing, but, what I know right now is that I should punch my face lightly because I shouldn't be here, writing this post. I should study instead. Tomorrow is ENT exam, and of course, I have too much to read it makes me feel anxious and obnoxious.
These are my plans for tomorrow :
1. Watch new episode of the vampire diaries
2. Wash my clothes.
3. Jog around the lake, I have too much flabs to be burnt! Flabby stomach makes me soggy! I.have.to.melt.those.cellulites.
4.absorb into the wind up bird chronicle by haruki murakami and the choice by Nicholas spark.
5. Actually have the stage of deep sleep of NREM without having to be aroused every 10minutes worrying sick about exams!
And now, how am I going to achieve those when I am still here and yet, my books are patiently and sincerely wanting for me to read them!
No comments:
Post a Comment