welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Funny when you are of no fun.

There's completely no fun when the ones holding the upper hand dropped a bombshell just like that, within a snap of fingers! It's mean, you know, to drop a bombshell in the middle of this crazy day of preparing oneselves for exam tomorrow. Come on, why can't you wait till, let's say, tomorrow right after exam is over, at the very least? 

You know what else is no fun? Crying the night before exam!!! It makes your eyes go red and puffy and tired that you probably need to sleep because if you don't, they are going to hurt you like crazy, those eyes.

3 comments:

shifa said...

Hey you.
If it's gonna make you feel any better I think you are an amazing lady, inside and out.

p/s: I'd come here (on stalker mode) whenever I think of you :P
All the best for your exams!

Much love,

Shifa

The freakishly small lady said...

I didn't know you have a blog!!! Can I please follow yours?? And thank you for letting me know that you remember me sometimes! I am so touched! Thank u!
P.s : now i feel ashamed to write in English because I am not good at it. Heh.

shifa said...

I don't. I made a blog a while ago for this one subject during matriculation. The blog has been removed but somehow I still have Blogger account. Keep on writing! Trust me, your writings are wayyy better than mine. Take care love! <3