welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Salam Aidiladha, rakyat Muslim Dan Muslimin sekalian.

Today is aidiladha, which we call eid Bakrid here in India, and yet, I am still prepping myself up for the upcoming exam this Saturday which includes major proportion of the ENT subject! It's a bit daunting you know. Because, everybody is out enjoying their holiday and i am still stuck here, feeling apprehensive for I might not pass my exam this time, since I am too busy being jealous of everybody else who has the chance to go out, shopping and all, without having to worry sick about exams and everything. Plus, how can one sit and study solely when it's holiday? Holiday means holiday, you get to mingle around, empty your purse buying stuffs, ache your heels for running to catch the bus or train, watching the sunset with your friends, eat and drink gluttonily, et centra et centra. So, please, enlighten me, how to manage to lock yourself up in your room, study quietly, without deviating your thoughts every 5 minutes or so? 

UPDATE: I just heard one BIG issue!! Our university isn't recognized by the Malaysia's government anymore. This is a massive serious issue! They say we might need to sit for one exam to determine whether or not we can continue being doctors in Malaysia. If we pass, then we get to be the real medical doctors in Malaysia. If we don't, we have to wait and retake the exam again, till we pass that exam. That is so uncool!! That is the most insane news I've ever gained this week!! I mean, come on!! You have sweated your way, 5 and half freaking years here, having to deal with a lot of problematic hurdles and all, suddenly you're not recognized by the government and you have to take exam in order for you to actually pass your MBBS course. That is just crazy! I just hope JPA do something about it because boy, do I hate this a lot. 

No comments: