There were points in life where i doubted myself, where i questioned myself. There were quite a few times where i regretted my decisions. Take 5 minutes ago for example, I sat on a chair quietly, my thoughts were spinning like an unstoppable carousel with no gear, no control, regretting myself on deciding to leave for Malaysia late. I should have gone early. I should have just follow my housemate and few other friends. Now I am stuck here, clueless of how to engrave my sad emotions. There are other things i regret about, but hey, time has passed and i am not living backward as I am going forward, every second. everyone is. so I guess I should just pity myself and go on with whatever I have left. I need strength. I just hope that someday, one fine day, my decision, what I have chosen, is correct, and that I will eventually get benefits from it and that my life will be happily ever after. For now, I just have to gather my strength and just go on with it. yes. go on.
No comments:
Post a Comment