Oh, and one more thing, when I become a doctor, I hope that I act professional and won't flush and won't be shy when my friends come and consult me. Hehe.
welcome~~~~
happy reading :)
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
The doubts upon being a medical student
After almost three years studying, having baby steps in medical school, being a medical student, I have never stop thinking, wondering, whether or not I will survive well in this field of study, whether or not I can be a good doctor whom patients trust, a great doctor whom persons can rely on. All these thoughts just keep rotating in my head, like carousels, spinning wildly, making me all confused and hesitated. Seriously, there are times where I have difficulty in remembering the diseases' names, there are times where I go all blank in answering the treatment or management of a certain disease, there are times where I give this blur face with a dumb look whenever patient asks me something. To treat a person, you need his trust, and trust is earn, honey. You can't just torture someone into trusting you and gag him to death if he doesn't trust you. You have to show him that you're worthy of his trust and you need to respect him in order for you to gain his trust. After all, the exact definition of trust is firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something, which, I dearly took from wikipidea. See? It's a FIRM belief, not just a shaggy, soggy, saggy belief, dully, blunt belief. It's a FIRM one. Coming back to my issue, for me to excel in treating someone, with Allah's permission, that is, I need to have full cooperations from my patients, and exactly, to receive their cooperations, I need their trust. If I am to continue on writing my ramblings, it will eventually come back to the trust issue. So to just cut to the chase, I hope that I will study well, understand things deeply, not just superficially, and understand that I have to work hard in order for me to success in this field of study I am taking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment