welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Monday, November 18, 2013

Yup, a total breakdown at the wrong place and wrong time.

The worst, totally blah moment is when you have your exam tomorrow and you started to feel all chilly and goosebumpey that you actually have eyes welled up with tears. On top of that, you have your family wayyyyyy farther than you and actually enjoying themselves in New Zealand, with both of your too-adorable-I'm-gonna-choke nephews, watching my sister graduating. Ah, life is good. T.T to even crush every arteries I have in my cardiac, i dreamt of laksa, burger bakar, meatballs and whatnot just the night before. What you say? I need a sudden jolt of electric shock to make me realise where I am now and for me to get an iron-clad grip? Ok, do me the favor. Because, if I haven't made myself anymore clearer, I am that homesick and I feel like every lacrimal cells I have are going to dry up. 

Oh, I really want to eat curry, right at this moment!! Let them jeer and taunt me for hungering on curry as India is cliche with curry, but you have to be in my shoes to really understand this; Malaysia curry is wayyyyyy more delicious than India's. Plus, they don't really make curry, curry. They call it masala here, which is a curry-kinda-gravy, except more thicker and spicier (and as matter-of-fact, too salty and drowning with oil!) than the ones that I enjoy back home. I want my mom curry. Be it chicken or fish, I can still lick my fingers joyously.

No comments: