welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Friday, May 23, 2014

Bookstore story.

That fellow just hung up on me!

Here's the deal. Last time, Asida and I went to a bookstore nearby our hospital just because our doctor talked nonstop, persuading us to buy another book for orthopaedics, since he thought the usual book isn't good enough. So, for the sake of not going to receive anymore nagging and all, we decided to just give it a look. When we reached there, the book we wanted was out of stock. Not to waste all the auto money for nothing, we just rummaged through the bookshelves and we asked for Oxford clinical medicine handbook instead. Sadly, only one copy was available and so Asida bought it first. That guy who watched over the small bookstore told me he would give me a ring when the book has arrived and that he would send it to my house. I said OK and left my number there. Boy, had I had all the patience to wait, I would have had the guy not mad at me. Since, you know, patience is not my strong suit, I tethered Asida with me to another bookstore earlier today to find that one particular book. Gladly ungladly, I found the book and bought it in a blink of time, forgetting the fact that I should wait for the first bookstore I left my number at to call me and notify me the book has arrived. Yes, no doubt, the guy called me minutes ago to tell me that the book has arrived, and yes, no doubt, I told him I don't need the book any longer now and he sounded pissed and hence the immediate abrupt off call. I said sorry. I guess he didn't have that much of a patience too. 


No comments: