welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Friday, May 16, 2014

Oopsie.

When it comes to any special occasions or anonymous Facebook friends' birthdays, easy to say I am that person who knows those the last. I just realized yesterday was teacher's day, and being that kinda person who is unaware of everything, I came to know it few minutes ago when I scrolled through my Facebook newsfeed. Oh well, India lags one day anyway, so, Happy teachers day to all teachers in the world. If you permit, here's my sappy speech to all my teachers.


I am terrible in getting myself prepared with melodramatic words or sweet speech stuff. I couldn't think of a proper way to wish Happy teachers day than the cliché one. I stutter, truth be told. But what important is that, I want to thank you guys so much for all that you guys have done. I won't even be here if not for your guidance.  For all those ABC, all those 1+1=2, all those 'I' means 'saya', you guys have been terrifically awesome, constantly amazing and beautifully courageous. Thank you is an understatement to describe how thankful I am to have you guys as my teachers. Sadly, thank you is the word I can find in my vocabulary, so thank you. Very much. 


Anyhow, my teachers don't even know I have a blog. Mihmih.

No comments: