Technologies are made to benefit people in a way they don't have to wait for the pigeons to send their messages to anonymous or to anyone, because boy, it will take ages. Cell phones are made especially to call your parents, sisters, brothers, boyfriends, girlfriends, yada yada because pay phones are finicky and wayyyy fussy, what with the coins and all. And since technologies have been developing themselves as fast as blink of eyes, people become so insensitive and so ignorant of others surrounding them. Just because they are so many attractive phone games and what not, people become so oblivious they can't really make out whether real life and game life is more real, you know what I mean?
See. I don't know which one pissed me off really bad. The oblivious-insensitive-friend with no empathy when one is so afraid of some terrible news she just heard that almost burst her into tears or the so-very-addictive-game that turns the friend into oblivion. Seriously, you should know that the world still moves even when you are so absorbed with your games that you don't realize what is happening to your friend in the vicinity. You should know that a 'friend in need' is still a thing, and helping a friend is still a polite thing to do even when you are so struck and obsessed and addicted with the high rating game. I don't understand how a person could be so disrespectful when another person is talking to him or her, he or she denies that person and plays with his or her phone, given the least care in the world to that person who is showing effort to talk, to string those vocal cords. Oh wait, I guess the thing we used to call 'manners' is irrelevant nowadays, huh?
I am in a terrible mood now.
Oh wait. I don't know why I can't stop crying up till now. Am I so bad for being mad at someone?
Please.stop.crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment