The cartoon filter I found on camera 360 is pretty amazing. It's like someone paints you but not really coz you're not famous to be noticed by some weirdo with magic hands that can draw you on sketchbook, you know what I mean? So I consider having this cartoon effect on that application is awesome.
Rambles aside, this is the prettiest bouquet I've ever received in my entire life. I was too excited and delighted at the same time I felt like my knee couldn't withstand my own heavy weight and about to lock and fall down. Boy, I was too ambushed by the prettiness of these roses. I completely agree that women should sometimes be acknowledged that they're pretty, that they're beautiful in their own ways, that they shine like polished diamonds, that they sparkle like fireworks and that they are much appreciated. From what I encountered from those previous days, women get jealous pretty often and boy, they're aggressive in that department. Take this as an example, this girl likes that boy really much, but that boy has his own liking, his crush with this other girl he thinks cute though everyone disagrees. This girl, who likes that boy, starts to be very offensive to the other girl, starts to give that other girl this face, which pretty much interpretes her abhorrent. Not just that, this girl also tend to act like quirky little 'oh-it's-not-good-to-curse' girl to that other girl by means of compliment that other girl's friend instead of that other girl, which sucks coz that girl's been trying her best to look beautiful and her friend wears just OK. Ok, let's not crush you brain parenchyma. Let me put you in a simpler term. Suzie, is the girl who has some serious jealousy issue. Let's call the boy as boy, simple. The boy likes this girl, let's name her Rosie. Due to Suzie's wild jealousy, she crushes Rosie's heart by giving all the compliments a girl needs to Rosie's friend, Natasha, when all Natasha wears is just a simple garments, not that fancy, not that wow-sy. Meanwhile, Rosie is wearing a very beautiful gown and Rosie thinks that day is the day where she feels pretty coz usual days, she looks like she just gave birth to a child. See? Even that can crush whatever cells in a girl's heart. I don't know of you understand but what I am trying to say here is that, be nice to people. Compliment them a little. They need to know they're beautiful even when you think they aren't. A compliment can really change one's day, I promise.
So, thank you for making me feel pretty, roses.

No comments:
Post a Comment