I told you I was going to make Congo bars right? I did. I made them day before yesterday and they taste so good. I still have some left. I refrain myself from finishing them all coz I need something to munch while I watch all Jennifer Lawrence's interviews.
Anyway, today I slept off really deeply in my afternoon class and I felt partly terrible and partly awesome. Terrible, because it's not what a good student would do. Awesome, coz it's hard to maintain a good posture and not being caught red handed at the same time. So, yeah.
Other than that, my day is same old same old. I woke up, went to hospital, attended posting, rushed to bus, ate at canteen, came for afternoon class then came home. Same old, same old. Nothing new.
My homemade blondies, or brookies, or whatever name you want them to be. They taste delicious nonetheless!

No comments:
Post a Comment