welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Friday, June 27, 2014

Masa untuk puase!!!

Ramadhan is coming this Sunday!!!!! I hope this Ramadhan will be much better than last year, insyaAllah. So, are you guys prepared? I know Loyal World supermarket has! They sell lots of dates of variety of choices there! My dad will go banana when there is any sale for dates, really.

Anyhoo, I've been doing ok lately, thanks. This Monday will be the last day of our eighth term so yes, wear stepping into ninth term, needless to say and boy I'm shivering. I don't know what to expect or how to interpret my feeling just yet coz whooshing into ninth term isn't exactly a fun, fancy thing to do. Yes I'm happy. Yes I'm afraid too coz it means I'm wayyyy behind and there's a lot of thing in front. I guess you know how I feel now. It's complicated, easy to say.

Before I get back to my homework ( yeah. We still have that, mind you), I would like to quote 9gag. Face your problem, don't Facebook it. That's that.

No comments: