1. I don't understand the definitions of words sometimes. Not literally, but as in I don't understand how people misuse words, or use them in incorrect timings. Like, "I can't look at my phone, if I do, I'll lose my family". Define family. Is family something that will leave you if you check your phone once or twice? Ok. I understand if someone scolds you for checking your phones now and then, it's rude. It is the definition of rude. But once or twice, will it lose you family? Seriously, will it? Coz hey, I might be wrong but what I do understand is that family is the one that will stay by you, stay with you, and look up for you. I'm a doll to give you another example like this, " I am not lazy but I don't want to iron my clothes", coz honestly, I say it too many times I can't keep track. Again, define lazy in that scenario.
2. My neurotic psychotic ups and downs variable emotions are going wayyy more crazier than it was before. I mean, now, I am more of a freak than a weirdo. Not a bimbo, but freak. Narcissistic, sometimes. Mostly, freak. One minute you see me smile ear to ear, the next, you see tear streaming down my cheeks. How you interpret that? Sometimes I feel funny, but there's a chance that I might think that that isn't funny any longer within split second, then I feel mad. See? You cannot get any freakier than that, can you?
3. At this point, I can go on a limb and tell nobody, as in, no human being with an aorta can understand me, let alone cope with me. People don't tolerate me. Wait. Don't is an overstatement. They not not tolerate me, just that I can get on their nerves sometimes and things will get, Hm, how to say it, awkward? Sometimes, I speak things that comes straight through my mouth without allowing the thought or the signal of words transmission circulating in my brain for me to realize that the words I speak sound so wrong and irrelevant. Cancel that sometimes. Replace with most of the times. Meh is the word that is very appropriate now. Meh.
4. I am pissed off because I am pissed off. Please understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment