Madness is a destruction.
You tend to bombard words without knowing the consequences.
You tend to yell without circulating your words in your brain.
You tend to punch someone without any conscience.
You tend to scream without considering anyone else's eardrum.
Madness is a destruction.
Having said that, I think I am the kinda freak who channels all her emotions to being mad and furious just to blanket her sadness of letting go. Yep. I'm exactly that. I tend to channel all my sadnes, gloominess, fear of getting left behind, fear of being independent yada yada by screaming, crying, yelling, snapping at everyone else. I know it's the definition of crazy, but I guess I am not as strong as how I imagine myself am.
Of course, I know whatever comes next, I have to endure, mould, and withstand all by myself but hey, you'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only thing left, remember?
It's not like I'm losing someone or something, nope. It's just that I am feeling more alone than ever now.
Anyhow,
I am going to start wih another challenge which will take two weeks, and just two weeks. Simply because two weeks is the perfect time for a challenge, if you will. I am going to write something about my day for this two weeks and upload photo of what I think best explains my condition at that point of time. Sounds like I am going to storm inside all the hullabaloo, but this is actually a simple challenge since I am that kinda person who talks a lot too. Well, writes a lot, if you're being pessimist about it.
And today is the last day of my 'room photos' challenge.
'Be safe and sound.'
Toodaloooo.

No comments:
Post a Comment