welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 6; lagi 5 hari ngeh ngeh.

Hello. 

Today is the second day of my medicine posting and boy it's hard. I feel like a kindergartener when I'm in medicine. It's hard for me to cling to it, you know what I mean? I found myself weak in medicine. I mean, my basic knowledge itself is meager. So how am I supposed to wow my way through this one then, huh? I guess I have to try harder. Nothing is easy in this world, right? First, I need to cut down my time spend on watching Sofia vergara's interviews. But I like her. I like her spontaneous answers, her jerky funny actions, and her thick and interesting accent, says myself. Well, Aisyah, no pain no gain.

Other than that, I miss home. This, I know I keep on telling here and there, now and then. Still, I am terrible at hiding my feelings. I am very bad at keeping feelings hidden. If I'm sad, I cry. There's no doubt in that. If I'm angry, I yell. Well, that's that.

By the way, have I mentioned that I don't edit my post the time I write my post? I mean, after I finish writing a post, I won't take time to re-read my whole post to check if there's any spelling mistake or any non-mistakes corrected by Siri which turns to be mistakes. Thankfully, Siri doesn't correct me like the one she did on one of the messages someone posted on Ellen, which was, steam crisped nipples and I highly doubt that the person was even thinking of nipples, let alone noticing to the existence of steam crisped nipples. Anyhow, I don't. I usually just publish my post and 'walk away' until whenever I am free again, usually on the next day, then I will re-read my post and correct whatever I think is wrong.  So yeah, if you find something weird on my post, read again the next day, OK? 

Photo, later. I have homework to do now. 



No comments: