The one thing that irritates me the most is a tough, brave, reluctant-to-come-out-from-it's-fossa pimple! It irritates a lot it makes me neuropraxic just thinking about it! As we all know, I am that crazy freak who snaps at pimples. Yep. CRAZY. I can't resist myself from pinching the pimples with my own two nails. They say it's not good to use nails to try and sandwich your pimple to make it pops out, coz it can leave you scars and everything. But, like I said, I just couldn't resist. Nuh-uh. So yeah, I spent my half an hour struggling to make my pimples pop out. The result, my pimples stay hidden, oh, not only do they hidden, they deepen into one kinda pouch that I can't reach to squeeze. Also, I have scars on my face. Previously, my face has already so much of scars, pimples, acnes (well, they are the same) and blackheads. Now, more scars are available.
I'm talking about pimples now???!
LAMe!!!
I like my princess-y cekak.
Oh btw, Makan roti canai cecah sambal dulu sebelum kuah kari dengan cecah kuah kari dulu baru sambal are two different things, OK!

No comments:
Post a Comment