welcome~~~~

happy reading :)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 9; next time, serve better excuses, shall we?

OK I reconsidered and I guess I don't have anything else better to post anyway, so I take it back. I recancel my cancellation. It's on.

Today, I want to pep talk you into 'making excuses'. See. I'm an optimist woman, or so I thought. I am a straightforward person though my fat mouth can hurt sometimes, but hey, I'm straightforward person, haven't I mentioned that already? I am not used to making sweet talks, blanketing the truth, seasoning lies with spices so that the lies will be more tasty, you get me? Cut to the chase, I don't admire excuses. Like, when you don't want to attend some occasions, just say, 'sorry. I don't feel like going'. When people ask why, like they usually do, just tell, 'because I don't feel like it. And I am too sleepy to even stand on my own two feet.' There. That's a valid reason. Not some mess up darn excuses like, 'because I need to send my bags because it's too heavy', or something like 'oops. I suddenly got an acute attack of headache. Acute.'. Meh. You know, everytime a person comes up to me and give that solid excuses, solid, people, I will just nod but in my mind, I have this huge laughter and this bad conception and bad impression. Well, like I said, I can't survive excuses if it gets too much, you know what I mean? Once, twice, ok. Everyone have lists of them. But too lot of them, boy I wanna explode. I just love 'em excuses. *bateyelashes*


Guess what? 
Those are the results of Asida and I after quite a time of spoiling our noses with too much of perfumes. They gave us plenty of trials, plentayyyyy, and we came back from mall with this feeling of having our noses gone.